• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

K.Hog04

I have checked NSIPS and BOL yet again today and still nothing. My ISO called over to the NRC and some chief there said that it should post mid April/may timeframe so im not to sure.

RJE

Pro Rec'd Y for SNA on Feb 3, but I graduate the first week in May. Anyone have any advice or thoughts on when I might receive my finsel? Anyone in the same situation? I was just wondering about how long it'd take after I send in my final transcripts for me to be processed.

Jetnerd1123

Pro Rec'd Y for SNA on Feb 3, but I graduate the first week in May. Anyone have any advice or thoughts on when I might receive my finsel? Anyone in the same situation? I was just wondering about how long it'd take after I send in my final transcripts for me to be processed.
I got a call from my recruiter a couple weeks ago. He said I was on a list to get my FINSEL, but all I needed to do for it to be released was submit my final transcripts and GPA. He informed me it'd take probably a few days to a week to get it.

I'm a SWO Candidate, non-prior, and set to graduate in May.

bluehens15

I'm in the same situation as you and @Jetnerd1123, I graduate at the end of May, Pro Rec on 24 Feb SWO board.

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
It just occurred to me that everyone here just can't wait to go get yelled at, stripped of their individual identities, treated like dirt, and put through the ringer for at least nine weeks.
Brings a tear to my eye. :D
I've been there, done that, and sometimes it still happens. Except when this happens, it will actually be for a reason and not because someone that out ranks you had a bad day.......lol