• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

binoly

That sucks man, I'm sorry to hear that. You might have some better luck starting a thread in the Doc's Corner section, several flight surgeons have been known to post there and help SNA/SNFOs navigate getting PQed.
Thank you. I haven't seen that post. I'll goncheck it out.

tdogsmith

Dangle Meistro
I swear in next friday. But I'm still not 100% positive my finsel has come in...

Can I assume my finsel is in if they've already scheduled me to swear in?

Cap'America13

OCS: Indoctrination Candidate Phase
I swear in next friday. But I'm still not 100% positive my finsel has come in...

Yes, your FINSEL should be in if they have you scheduled. You'll also find out your official OCS date if you haven't already...

Mozart

Hey bud I am pretty sure we were in the same email from the Denver NRD. Yes our FINSELS are in, my OR emailed me mine.

tdogsmith

Dangle Meistro
Hey bud I am pretty sure we were in the same email from the Denver NRD. Yes our FINSELS are in, my OR emailed me mine.

I guess I am checking out then. Thanks for the info! Glad to see other CO people heading up to Newport around the same time.

MM2 (SW) Negron

Reporting to purgatory; recommended on JULY 31st SWO board (my second choice). Currently waiting for the SWO(EDO) board results as that was my first choice. Active duty, 8 1/2 yrs in. BS in ME 3.24 GPA

exNavyOffRec

Reporting to purgatory; recommended on JULY 31st SWO board (my second choice). Currently waiting for the SWO(EDO) board results as that was my first choice. Active duty, 8 1/2 yrs in. BS in ME 3.24 GPA

You might reach out to RUFIO to see if he can find out when that is, they are a small group and usually single digit accessions, I have seen people get held up waiting for a board that wasn't coming.