• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fighter Fling 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

asise

It really tied the room together.
I just downloaded it from Patrick's Aviation Website. It's about 20 minutes long, high quality, and a very good watch! If you list the videos by rating, it is one of the first few. Well worth the wait - they put a lot of effort into it since it's the last one.

T-man

I just recently downloaded all of them '89-'04. I'd say every one of them blows all other 'insperational videos' out of the water. Every one of them is well worth the wait.

B

Blutonski816

Fvck yes...

The Fighter Fling vids are awesome tributes to an awesome aircraft and their crews. The reason I knew I wanted to Fly Navy.
Curse my all too young age. If I was old enough I know I'd have a snowball's chance in hell for Toms but at least there'd be a chance. Now, the best a wannabe like me can hope for is to end up flying Rhinos in one of the Ex-Tomcat VFAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.