• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Female DI

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Anyone know much about the female DI at OCS now? I'm just curious as to what she's like. Probably tough as nails and nasty too! This is a first for Navy OCS in Pensacola.

vballindaytona

yeah, no offense to the ladies on here, but I would rather my DI be a muscle head marine that can scare the s#$t out of me. I was on the army base today doing PT w/ the other candidates, and there was an marine guy doing a pt test. you should have seen the di's all over his ass, yelling, cussing, ...really motivational. one of the di's saw our navy shirts, and yelled at the runner "Im in the Navy, and I'm making a MARINE look like a sorry piece of S$%t!!" haha, it was great.

Jonathan

Edited by - vballindaytona on 04/24/2002 21:47:09

Dave Shutter

I've seen here teaching drill in front of the OCS buiildingand she has prescence. Her BIO hanging on the wall is impressive also. Like all OCS DI's she has a prior tour as a Bootcamp DI and is an E-7. There is a female CPO as well. I got to talk to her a lot as a Batt II Candi-O and she's probably the nicest Chief I've met but when her class was slouching in the chow hall she was a rattlesnake.

gt0767a

The female drill instructor can be very intimidating. I watched her work with a couple of classes and she can be just as scary as the others. She is learning just like the other new drill instructors how to work with OCs. I believe she gets her first class next month. If any of you get her, you will have to let us know what you think of her.

Christine

Status
Not open for further replies.