• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

exNavyOffRec

NavyOffRec,

For AD Navy folks, how much notice is required when we are told a class date? Example, could they tell my command that I need to report to OCS in two weeks?

I would start a new thread specifically asking that question for those that have recently been to OCS that were enlisted AD, that is if you cannot find the answer from the search function:)

Not trying to push off the question but think you will get better info that way.

Sumit

I got an email from OCS help desk stating that I am physically qualified and they just need a letter stating that I destroyed my foreign passport (I had already sent it with the OCS application ) prior to OCS. Would anyone have an idea when I can expect to go to OCS? I am AD and my CO statement said "immediately available for OCS" :)

exNavyOffRec

I got an email from OCS help desk stating that I am physically qualified and they just need a letter stating that I destroyed my foreign passport (I had already sent it with the OCS application ) prior to OCS. Would anyone have an idea when I can expect to go to OCS? I am AD and my CO statement said "immediately available for OCS" :)

In your case the OCS help desk is you best friend.

Sumit

In your case the OCS help desk is you best friend.

They told me that my FS letter is in the chop chain now and will be emailed to my CO next week and I should plan on going to OCS within a couple of months :D , thanks for the guidance NOR!!

Gbunder

Sumit, did your BOL ever update past ProRec, or did you just have to talk to your processor to find out about the PQ letter and the FS? The last I heard from my processor was that they needed some more information for my PQ letter, but I haven't heard back since then and my Bupers has not updated.

Gbunder

They told me that my FS letter is in the chop chain now and will be emailed to my CO next week and I should plan on going to OCS within a couple of months :D , thanks for the guidance NOR!!
Also, who is your processor? Is it Ted Williams?

Sumit

Also, who is your processor? Is it Ted Williams?
My BOL still shows "Y", they emailed me informing that I am Physically Qualified, I never emailed them in the first place as there is a warning on BOL to not contact them for updates :oops:, they wanted another document regarding my foreign passport destruction. I emailed them today regarding the FS letter and they told me what I posted above. My processor is Mr. Holmes. You will soon get your FS letter too, they will just email it to your CO, otherwise you can always email them.

Beefalo

My CO informed me today I was a final select! He gave my Dept. Head my final select letter and OCS information packet so I should find out tomorrow my OCS date hopefully.

dres14

My CO informed me today I was a final select! He gave my Dept. Head my final select letter and OCS information packet so I should find out tomorrow my OCS date hopefully.

how long did it take to get FS after you sent all your medical documents

NavyIntel

Outstanding! I'm going to make a FB page for our class.Ill post it in here once I make it. I need someone to send me their FB email so I can add as a friend, then make the group. I need at least one member to create the group and I dont count. Lol

Beefalo

Ok just found out also March 31. Put on my application not available until May but I guess they took that as a suggestion lol. Got so much to do now. Gotta extend or re-enlist, find out about storage or HHG move, BAH (im single with no dependents dont know if it will stop), what to do with my car, etc. Im not used to the Navy moving this fast with paperwork!