• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

NavyIntel

Mine said the same. Selected for Intel and IW not so much. lol My whole package was Intel though. I put IW on my package just because there was an empty spot, figured it couldn't hurt.

exNavyOffRec

a heads up to those selected, AD tend to get to go to OCS ahead of non AD for the fact the USN is already paying them, and they have to have their physical done prior to submission.

NavyIntel

So since I was selected in remaining FY13 group and not the FY14 group, when do you think I'll go to OCS?

I know it has to be before July. I'm going to see if I can figure out a date. I'll speak to the senior OCM tomorrow and see what she will be able to tell me.

exNavyOffRec

So since I was selected in remaining FY13 group and not the FY14 group, when do you think I'll go to OCS?

That is hard to say, each OCS class is given certain numbers of spots for each designator, so it could be just a few months away, and generally how they determine FY13 or FY14 is first ready to go first to go, last time they had a bunch listed as FY12 but FY12 was already full!

Beefalo

Im at home now. Anyway to check from home? Everytime I go to BOL online it says invalid cert Ive tried both internet explorer and google chrome.

Congrats to all so far.

That is hard to say, each OCS class is given certain numbers of spots for each designator, so it could be just a few months away, and generally how they determine FY13 or FY14 is first ready to go first to go, last time they had a bunch listed as FY12 but FY12 was already full!

How do you tell if you are FY13 or FY14? Thanks.

NavyIntel

nrc told me i was 13. I personally haven't seen it myself yet but I'll hopefully be able to find out more tomorrow. I would assume it will also say on your final select letter.

USAF_WX2USN

Navyoffrec- So, do you think us "street" folks will finally hear from our recruiters tomorrow? Are all the results officially done?

exNavyOffRec

nrc told me i was 13. I personally haven't seen it myself yet but I'll hopefully be able to find out more tomorrow. I would assume it will also say on your final select letter.

It will, and given you are AD I would expect you to be FY13 since AD tend to go first.

exNavyOffRec

Navyoffrec- So, do you think us "street" folks will finally hear from our recruiters tomorrow? Are all the results officially done?

Well, BOL is updated after results are sent to recruiter and lag by up to a week, so your recruiters NRD has it, no one at the NRD where my friends works were selected for IDC.

USAF_WX2USN

Well, BOL is updated after results are sent to recruiter and lag by up to a week, so your recruiters NRD has it, no one at the NRD where my friends works were selected for IDC.

Ok. So it is finally at Denver? Good chance someone will call me tomorrow? The past two days I've called they said they have nothing and there are issues.