• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

Beefalo

Checked BUPERS today still nothing. The AMDO board convenes today hopefully hear something about that soon to.

Xin Xia

Pro-Rec Supply Corp
Checked BUPERS today still nothing. The AMDO board convenes today hopefully hear something about that soon to.

I don't even know how many time I logged in to Bupers today to check for the updates. Nothing, nothing at all. Hopefully get some answers before the day ends. If anyone happen to have the list, PLEASE post that bad boy for all of us. Much thanks.

exNavyOffRec

with the new formula that accounts for pro rec losses, if you add remaining FY13 and FY14 they will need a total of 29 pro rec's, now this IS NOT billets available so like I said in other post if everyone picked is good to go some could get slid.

Tenzo82

Can you send me the link to navyocs stating this gouge? It is not that I don't believe. I just wanted to read it myself.