• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fantasy FB "Man's League"

STA21pilot

So, in consideration of OUSOONER's and ea6's valiant attempt to create a real fantasy football league. I've decided to start an "AW Man's" league. Since my predecessor's are obviously fantasy amateur's I will raise the ante and offer this "un-officially sanctioned" AW league on ESPN (which offers FREE entry, and FREE live scoring), something yahoo unfortunately does not offer.

Obviously, since this is a "Mans'" league we will be having a LIVE draft (see below for pertinent info). It will be an almost standard scoring league with only minimal changes which I think slightly increases the value of QB's over the normal 4/TD thrown. I have been a commissioner of a league before and am versed in this sort of endeavor, and am also a senior FFB player.

So, "How do we join this Man's league you ask?" Reply to this thread AND send me an email and I'll e-mail you the info to you from ESPN.

AND to futher display the superiority of this league over the amateur's "a1 and a2" (as they will now be addressed), ESPN is not blocked by NMCI.

-STA21Pilot

Name: AW Man's League
Live Draft: Sep 2 1700(ET)
Teams: 12
Scoring: Head to Head (Basically ESPN standard)
Positions: ESPN Standard; 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF/SP, 7 Bench

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
Count me in

Edit: Hmmmm. How do we email you without an email address? I guess a PM will have to do? Nope, you don't have that either...

STA21Pilot2

Sorry bout the confusion. I'm having problems with my login "STA21Pilot", I can't get e-mails or PM's for some reason, and now I can't post! WTF? Anyways, I have already set-up the league, just e-mail me at pilotselect@yahoo.com and I'll send you the invite from ESPN.

And long live "Men".

-STA21Pilot (1 and 2)

bb1125

None
I'd be in, but I don't know if I'll be available for the live draft due to the flight schedule. What happens if you're not around for the draft? Do you get left with the scrubs?

STA21Pilot2

Allright, invitations have been set. We have room for up to 12, but depending on how "Manly" we want to make it, we can have up to 20!

And the draft date/time is changable, I am not sure how it will pan out though as far as getting everyone a time they can be avail for. You can always pre-rank your players and you will get them in the order you feel they are worth when your pick comes up.

Keep the requests coming...

-STA21Pilot

Old_P3_Guy

pilot
Football!

I have been strapped in my recliner all month doing research on the NFL Channel....I' m ready, sign me up!

E-mail to follow!

CUBUFFS4134

Tellin’ it like it is.
pilot
Contributor
League

Count me in. Hopefully I won't leave for OCS before I get to draft at least. I am still waiting on my final select, but I am all about an airwarriors fantasy league.