• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F18 NATOPS

jackjack

Understood, thanks. With that being said, are the cockpit controls of the F18C different from the Superhornet? Or in general, what are the differences between the two?
You could read the F/A-18EF NATOPS

Last edited by a moderator:

jackjack

That's pretty out of date. Most of the systems will be the same, but many of the procedures have changed a lot.
Hi Brett, I know you'll agree that a curious young man, seeking info about aircraft is a healthy pastime. If he joins the military, as this thread showed him. Being teased 'taking the piss' by fellows is a humorous part of the gig.

Joining a glider club, can be an affordable intro to flying for him. I just googled the NATOPS and posted the first one I saw. I didn't even look to see what lot it was. I just looked and it has lot 26 2006 updates. Australia got theirs in 2010.

As you would know, we keep pace with USN updates. We were looking to retire them early and another 24 F-35A. Now we are keeping them and block lll updates sounds nice. There is talk of replacing them with 6th gen. We will see what develops.