• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F-35C take off from EMALS electromagnetic catapult

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. Acting like a tard...The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future. The wave of the future.

Just thought I'd share.

Here's one nomination for most an obnoxious post ever...just thought I'd share. :)

MasterBates

Not sure if most obnoxious, but it's in the top ten..

Now, more than ever, I'm being reminded that the current wannabe/applicant/noob is of the age where they had a Myspace/Facebook/whatever the fuck account from age 10, and if my nephews and ex-stepdaughters and their friends are any indication.. Prepare for the most annoying posting habits to roll out sooner than later.. (being they are all in the 14-20 age range.. and if not now, soon, we will have their contemporaries posting non stop)

I have people who work for me now, who are in that age range, and they send work emails that look like an attention whoring teenagers facespace posts.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
go sit in the corner and think about what you did for a while
This wannabee Taylor has been a AW member for 48 hours, and he's posted 3 dislikes & one dumb on the site already. That has to be a record for arrogance... unbelievable!:rolleyes:
BzB