• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F-35B/C Lightning II (Joint Strike Fighter)

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fixed it for you.

Punctuation matters.
Funnay-Clippy.jpg

Hotdogs

I don’t care if I hurt your feelings
pilot
Whoa whoa guys... Whoa...I just wanted to throw today's social hand grenade and see what happened. Now I got dudes correcting my grammar and shit. Jesus.

magnetfreezer

The human in this meaningless experiment is an ABM, i.e. an AWACS controller. This article smartly fails to mention that, but another one does. Guy has about as much BFM/"dogfighting" experience as my 11 month old. Not a pilot in any way/shape/form, much less a fighter dude
We already have AI that can defeat an experienced AWACS controller. It's called "The first day of Red Flag".

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Whoa whoa guys... Whoa...I just wanted to throw today's social hand grenade and see what happened. Now I got dudes correcting my grammar and shit. Jesus.

I don't know...I'd say your mission was accomplished if your post resulted in a Clippy meme.