• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F-35B/C Lightning II (Joint Strike Fighter)

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
i'm already married, broseph...and you couldn't get me to take that Medal Of Honor assignment for all the t-bills in china.

MasterBates

Surely there is some young and stupid 3P/NavCom somewhere that we can convince it's a good idea. I'll even pay for the ring, wedding and honeymoon (within reason).

The F-35 is like the Flo chick in the progressive commercials. Not 'normal hot' but I still think she's not bad.

Flo could actually look alright dressed up with better hair and makeup, I think the 35 is fine and will look pretty sexy once painted and in squadron livery. Take a look at this baby again to appreciate the 35 more, this is what could have been on the decks tomorrow...
But I think the F-4 is one of the sexiest machines that ever flew and they call it "double ugly"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-32

I know the reason for it, but that forward hinged canopy looks rediculous.