• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F-22 programe cancled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeman02

Hey everybody,
I was just reading an artical in an Air and Space magazine and it said that the F-22 programe has now been cancled. Is that true? The reason I am asking this is because I have also read on the net that they only have cut the production number in half since the F-35 is probily going to come in service around year 2008. I am not sure, these might just be rumors that arent true because that is just the media. It really dosent matter to me, just wondering.

-Mike

JTP

Probably a rumor. I live in ATL where the F-22 is being produced and they are starting to spit them out.

YEAH COME ON!!

Dave Shutter

A couple billion has already been dumped into the F-22, if it were really cancelled I think it would at least be a side story on CNN. Everything I've read says the training SQDN is getting geared up down the road at Tyndall, first operational unit ready by 2005. Love to hitch a ride in that someday; will they even make 2 seat trainers?

Status
Not open for further replies.