• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Extensive Drug History

Sonog

pilot
**This is a new version of a post I made earlier if you are experiencing deja vu

As title states. Regular use of cannabis products. Regular hallucinogen use, purchased from the darknet. Experimental prescription stimulant abuse. All of this as an undergraduate. It has been 1.5 years since I have used any of these drugs.

On the flip side I have a great academic record, was very involved outside of my coursework, and am in very good shape. My ASTB scores are highly competitive. I have a competitive profile according to my recruiter. My recruiter does not yet know about my drug history.

How will this affect my being considered for security clearance and OCS?

lol what does the dark web have to say on the matter? Is there a log in somewhere? Do I just google "dark web" and there's a black matte background website with bright white font from 2003?

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
**This is a new version of a post I made earlier if you are experiencing deja vu

As title states. Regular use of cannabis products. Regular hallucinogen use, purchased from the darknet. Experimental prescription stimulant abuse. All of this as an undergraduate. It has been 1.5 years since I have used any of these drugs.

On the flip side I have a great academic record, was very involved outside of my coursework, and am in very good shape. My ASTB scores are highly competitive. I have a competitive profile according to my recruiter. My recruiter does not yet know about my drug history.

How will this affect my being considered for security clearance and OCS?

I wouldn’t worry about your security clearances just yet… you first should worry about getting a moral waiver.

I believe the board can see moral waivers, but they don’t look at medical waivers.