• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Excited as me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowbar

None
Im pretty sure OCS stop letting people use the black boots once they (said black boots) became obsolete.

UA-I-WANNA-GO

we had guys using them this past summer 2nd increment of seniors. UNless it's changed I assume that is still happening. I've been wrong before though. you won't hear me say that much though

boudreaux

Boudreaux
Well I am certainly excited to go this summer. I am just waiting to graduate and commission in Dec. yay! I go to OCS this summer. 10wks. Training hard, very motivated, and we even have the privledge of having a "pre-ocs" weekend where they fly in some drill instructors, and haze us for 24 hrs and we'll probably hard core pt and learn a few things. Sounds like fun eh?

Matt S

None
Yeah pre-OCS weekend is a good experience. Other than the 40mph winds that blew dirt in our faces all night long down in Fort Huachuca. We slept in hooches not a squad bay (that would have been awesome), I might have actually slept. Our DI last year had a pit (a flat piece of ground actually) and he had those who were going back to seniors kicking dirt. That doesn't happen at OCS though, they'll just give you an essay or three.
S/F

boudreaux

Boudreaux
What? "...going back to seniors kicking dirt?" What does that mean? What do they give you an essay on in OCS? For doing what? We will be in San Antonio, not Phoenix so hopefully the dirt flying won't be too bad?

Matt S

None
I worded that wrong, sorry. I meant that our instructor at pre-ocs weekend singled out those who were going back to seniors.

Status
Not open for further replies.