• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Exchange Tours

incubus852

pilot
Has anyone done an exchange tour with a foreign military? Can't seem to find much info on it. Anyone know who we can do exchanges with, specifically hornet guys?

81montedriver

pilot
The Marine Corps FY2011 aviation plan has a page or two on how many Marines are on exchange with such and such country, what platform they come from and what platform they are flying. I think I remember seeing a Marine on exchange with Canada flying their Hornets.

Reconjoe

It also listed a slot for an F-18 driver to fly F-22 for the Airforce. And I remember reading a MARADMIN about a year ago detailing a board to select another Marine to go fly a Eurofighter for the Brits. Lots of great opportunities it seems. I'm just curious how many apply for these exchanges.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
PEP....you should have talked to the safety O before you left Merids...he was one (Tornado guy). But that being said, can we really afford to send you off to faraway lands to be creepy?