• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Europe under extreme duress

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That’s it… I’m now officially calling for a plan to have to sum total output of the Chinese economy diverted into my USAA savings account. I’ll be holding interviews with the definitely not clickbait “Livescience” website to announce this upcoming change to China’s economy. With any luck, I’ll be able to bump other newsworthy stories on their website, such as “See lifelike facial reconstructions of a medieval Scottish woman” and “Love hormone' oxytocin may help mend broken hearts.”

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
I'm curious about how the world works. I'd like a daily dose of clickbait science, delivered right to my inbox please.

Actually could we upgrade that to "The Science" (TM)? I want to be told what to think.

;)

johnboyA6E

None

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
you could probably get a daily subscription to The Science so you can be told what to think, and avoid all that cumbersome critical thinking, but you'll have to pay the UN for it

(Proceeds to link a National Review story) ?

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
A couple of videos interesting in the context of this thread:

1. CBS news piece on HIMARS:

2. Times report on British Army training Ukraine civilian volunteers

Mirage

pilot
I’m not implying anything. Just admiring the irony.
You going to contribute anything to this thread other than tearing people down with sophomoric and vague insults like "your source sucks" or "what's your education background? Oh wait, f you"?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You going to contribute anything to this thread other than tearing people down with sophomoric and vague insults like "your source sucks" or "what's your education background? Oh wait, f you"?
What are we drinking tonight, good buddy? :D

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Czech out the small map under geography. Little Mordor and Mordor. ?

I leave for Prague Monday. Never been. Glad to see they are in a humorous mood.
I visited Prague in 1979. My dad met a rando on the street that took our family in when our hotel plans fell through. Showed us the bullet holes in their wall from 1968. We paid him with a cassette tape of the Beatles White Album and a few American dollars. I hear it's quite lovely now.