• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ESPQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravo14

Hello all, I paid a $50 fine for a violation of a NY traffic law in a incredibly small town in upstate NY. Will the ESPQ dig deep enough to uncover this-the judge told me that i was not convicted of anything nor would it be on my "permanent record". just wondering if anyone had any experience with this. Thanks.

orthaj

I don't think you have anything to worry about. A traffic violation of that sort is pretty insignificant so long as you paid it off in full.

riley

Isn't there a form in your application that you have to list all traffic violations - even if it isn't officially on your record? I am pretty sure I had to fill that out on the Marine app. Just watch how the question is worded on the ESPQ and answer accordingly - like everyone else said - even if you put it on there or they find out about it - no big deal - don't be caught in a lie, though.

eaw75

don't worry, it definitely won't preclude you from getting into OCS. I applied in Oct 02, received my commission in July and had my first interview with NCIS in Sept. in my interview, I told the NCIS guy that I forgot to list a ticket on my EPSQ. his reply was something like "I don't care about that petty bull-$h!t." they still haven't finished my investigation, but I am working with an interim clearance. again, don't sweat the small stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.