• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Erau_db Nrotc

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
HD, I think he might have been referring to the town, not API! But if he was referring to the sylabus....get commissioned and designated as an SNA....then we'll talk.

Pensacola is an OK town, though. I'm originally a Midwesterner and didn't like the South/Pcola at first. Now I'm in SOCAL and realize how much I did like Pensacola (not the social atmosphere, but the pace of life in general). Take it for what it's worth, seems to be a love-hate relationship.

If thats the case then -1 for my reading comprehension! Riddle sucked while I was there but it got me a commission and a job as a SNA so I guess it all worked out in the end.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Are you NUTS?? Can we switch places? Or at the very least, can you work your voodoo magic and get me HSC West when the time comes? :D

I make no excuses. I prefer the laid back South over the West Coast.

Put down HSC West as your first choice, you and just about everyone else.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
you can always come north to the University of North Florida and drill at Jacksonville U. The female to male student ratio is 3:1 ;)