• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Erau

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
Since everyone else is starting threads about their institutions I didn't want us future Eagles to be left out.

McCPilot

SNA Final Select
Haha, ERAU (paying off my student loans) for life! Are there many Riddle grads/current students on this forum?

Brett1

Banned
I attended Riddle 90-91, Daytona campus in engineering. (acet) Sucked! If air science hadnt been so damn expensive I might be a pilot right now.... oh wait, I am!!

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Aerospace engineering major class of '07 at Prescott campus. Get out while you still can!

Gator NFO

former TACAMO NFO
None
Completed my masters through the ERAU extended campus at Randolph AFB in 2004. Used tuition assistance to pay for most of it.

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
I've been enrolled in Pro Aero Worldwide, I'm switching to the main campus for the B/S Aeronautics. I'm dreading Calculus. I should only need to be there three or four semesters before I graduate, but that's still $40,000 for the year!

Grog

ERAU Prescott undergrad...and I paid $750 the first tri for tuition (15 credits) and $1,200 the last tri when I graduated in 83. My how things have changed. And an ERAU masters. Good school.

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
Questions

So if I graduate from NSI on Apr 18th any thoughts if I'd be able to make the Summer A term which starts May 8th?

Also does the unit have Naval Science courses in the summer while the MIDN are away or is it only Fall and Spring semesters?

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
Any of you have any info on their online master's programs as far as cost/respectability/marketability?