• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Email at OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Just curious ... can anyone shed some light as to whether or not we have access to email while at OCS or do we have to wait until liberty?

Citizen

haha . . . e-mail. you'll be lucky if you have access to a wristwatch or electric razor at OCS.

gotta wait until liberty

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Just tell the Plt Sgt that you're an Air Contract and he'll let you use the computer.

Not really, but once you get liberty you could run into Q-town and go the the Java House, they have 6 or so computers all on DSL and they charge by the hour.

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
Originally posted by E5B
Just tell the Plt Sgt that you're an Air Contract and he'll let you use the computer.

Ha! I think that's an excellent idea. Maybe you'll muster up the courage to tell him that toward the end of OCS. Well, maybe not...

Q-Town = Quantico

Chufo

At Navy OCS??? Yes.....but early on (like as soon as possible), make friends with the person you choose to be the Adjutant of your class....he/she will have first access to internet. And before you go to OCS, set yourself up an e-mail besides hotmail, yahoo, or AOL. They have all of those sites blocked. I used ureach.com while I was there.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Chufo
At Navy OCS???

Just a hunch, since spin posted under MARINE OCS I'd be willing to bet he's asking about Marine OCS.

Are you serious? Navy gets to email at OCS? DO they get room service after the second week too?

FrogFly

They might as well get room service, they get their own rooms. BTW Crowbar, nice job on working that quote in.

"You pull any of that s*** with me, flash your piece out while we're on line, I'll take from you, stick it up your a** and pull the trigger 'til it goes click."

"Jesus!"

"You said it man, nobody f***s with the Jesus!"

FrogFly

hint: "We want the money Lebowski. We f*** you up Lebowski!"
Did anything come to mind?

Alright, alright, I won't hold you in suspense.

It's "The Big Lebowski."

-Whoah, that made me feel like one of those trivia screens you read before your movie comes on at the theatre.

Status
Not open for further replies.