• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

electric company, p-cola

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Does anyone have the phone number for the electric company down in p-cola? I wanted to get that stuff turned on prior to getting down there if possible :)

Thanks

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Gulf........................................Power

Gulf.................Power

Gulf Power. Yeah!

Sorry, couldn't come up w/ the silhouettes. Man I'm bored....

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Heads up, utilities in P'cola depend on where you're living. I moved across town - not even that far across town, same Zip and everything - and had to change all my utilities, except for cable. Damn you Cox, and your Stalinesque monopoly.

SnipeDude

Cleveland Brown Fan
Be prepared. Its pretty expensive for someplace thats supposed to be a cheap place to live. Partially, because they tend to install cheap inefficient A/C systems.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
I thought this thread was about that knockoff of Seame Street in the early 80s that had Morgan Freeman in it....My bad.

SnipeDude

Cleveland Brown Fan
When I was in the yards in Philly they had a Sesame Street theme park called Sesame Place. Well, anyways they used to have ads on the radio for "Sesame After Dark" when they supposedly turned into a night club for Philly's 'cool' crowd.

KBayDog

Thanks to the good folks at Anheuser-Busch, you can visit Sesame Place for free the next time you load up the Family Truckster and drive the whole household cross-country to scenic Langhorne, PA.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Thanks to the good folks at Anheuser-Busch, you can visit Sesame Place for free the next time you load up the Family Truckster and drive the whole household cross-country to scenic Langhorne, PA.

Puppets with pent up aggression and Budweiser...I can totally see that being a good match.

But let's not forget the original topic of the thread....I suppose that when you're trying to connect with urban youth about the whole "when two vowels go walking" thing you have to use terms they're familar with.

Attachments

• sesame-street-gang.jpg
    sesame-street-gang.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 17
  • electric_company_steal.jpg
    electric_company_steal.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 19