• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

E-2D Advanced Hawkeye - Less than a year out.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Whatever, fat chicks need love too, and they can't all afford to pay.

Well everyone deserves to be loved...
But the kind of love you are talking about should be reserved for the attractive people of the world.
Bottom line?
Fat chicks don't deserve sex...

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
But the kind of love you are talking about should be reserved for the attractive people of the world.
Bottom line?

So true, ugly chicks deserve sex (but I'm not giving it to them) but fat girls, thats a lifestyle choice...
Look here, fatty feels left out.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Bottom line?

They deserve sex with other fat guys, poor people, and other fat chicks. :eek:

Brett

BigRed389

None
I dunno, it always seems like the really skinny, small guys always end up with the fat chicks.

If you're talking about the same guy from before, that's hilarious. Guy I mentioned is a small skinny guy too.

Maybe there's really something to it. :D

And no Brett...he's not poor, and definitely has other options. Just really, really messed up in the head.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I dunno guys, I love ready room talk. I live for it but this one is in the public eye.....partially my fault as well. So unless another mod thinks it should be opened, for now....I'm locking it. I'm getting weak in my old age :eek:

2sr2worry

Naval Aviation=world's greatest team sport
E-2D First Flight now followed by second E-2D

SDD 1 clocked a 1.3 hour first flight on Friday, August 3rd in St. Augustine, FL. Congrats to PMA-231 and the Hawkeye team.

FastMover

NFO
None
I'm surprised that they took their shiny new toy out in this crappy weather we've been having in NE FL this week.

There have been a couple of E-2s flying around our area this week. It's pretty rare to see them around our parts unless there's an air show going on.