• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
VAW.. Flying yesterday's plane.. TOMORROW!
:D
(yes, I am a former E-2 pilot)
How is civilian life treating you? Have you landed that perfect job that pays the BIG BUCKS yet? Hope it all works out to your advantage MB. If you ever make it to Waco look me up and we'll have a few beers.

MasterBates

Not so much on the stupid big bucks.. The days of "Former Officer + TS/SCI = $100k+" are long gone. Convincing my front office that I really needed job hunting leave was hard. They were of the thought that it was a tell companies you are available and BAM! Job. Applied for a bunch of flying jobs, never got one call back in four months.

Took a job working in the oil fields in Wyoming. I'm finishing fixing up my house here in Norfolk, and getting ready to start moving after Thanksgiving. It's good money, but not the "cush office job for $100k" that a lot of people seem to think their clearance and experience buys them.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Not so much on the stupid big bucks.. The days of "Former Officer + TS/SCI = $100k+" are long gone. Convincing my front office that I really needed job hunting leave was hard. They were of the thought that it was a tell companies you are available and BAM! Job. Applied for a bunch of flying jobs, never got one call back in four months.

Took a job working in the oil fields in Wyoming. I'm finishing fixing up my house here in Norfolk, and getting ready to start moving after Thanksgiving. It's good money, but not the "cush office job for $100k" that a lot of people seem to think their clearance and experience buys them.

At least Wyoming is cool.

KBayDog

A state. South of Montana, North of Colorado.

I see.

funny-photo-523565ktih-WYOMING.jpg

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
So if you are the only population of a recognized town, doesn't that mean you could be your own mayor? You could set your own ordinances. I like where this is headed...

phrogpilot73

So if you are the only population of a recognized town, doesn't that mean you could be your own mayor? You could set your own ordinances. I like where this is headed...
I think I have found my dream town. And it's in a state where the gun laws are awesome. Time for a coup d'etat...

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot

OT/I'm happy anytime someone knows the difference between ordinance and ordnance. :)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I think I have found my dream town. And it's in a state where the gun laws are awesome. Time for a coup d'etat...

We can have sister cities with some sort of land consortium. One problem: it's cold in Wyoming. That might be a deal breaker.

Jim said:
OT/I'm happy anytime someone knows the difference between ordinance and ordnance.

I aime to pleaze.