• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dos Gringos

Kinner

Regs

Well stupid, redundant, juvenile, or needlessly costly regulations anyway. It isn't like NAVAIR doesn't have some idiotic regs, but we aren't proud of them, promote them to other services as enlightened, or accept them without our fair share of push back. THAT, I am proud of. You ought to try it some time.

Then get them changed. Regs that are "stupid, redundant, juvenile, or needlessly costly" reduce safety, efficiency, and most importantly, combat effectiveness.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Then get them changed. Regs that are "stupid, redundant, juvenile, or needlessly costly" reduce safety, efficiency, and most importantly, combat effectiveness.

Please Sir,

losen this up a little bit.

il_430xN.25026656.jpg

This thread reminded me of a Youthley Puresome article.

http://www.tailhook.org/Fa02YTH.htm

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
All of a sudden, this thread feels like the Skipper just walked in on you doing something fun, yet stupid.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
What does anyone's understanding of the term JUDY have to do with "regulations?"

Perhaps because it's in the regs? Just a thought.

I wouldn't call the ALSA manual "regs." More of a reference publication, really.

Brett

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
What is the problem?

My RIOs over the years in different aircraft used to call "Judy" routinely – nightly, on every training intercept with Ruthless Ruth in W-291 and also in the more hostile real world. I had the honor of flying with some of the very the best who knew what they were doing. Calling "Judy" was routine.

Have things so changed?

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You missed the point of my post. My apologies. It meant to imply it was the AF that had the "stupid, redundant, juvenile, or needlessly costly" regs (apart from the Judy discussion here) and it was typical of many AF officers to promote them to other services as enlightened, or accept them without push back. It is the Navy that tends to push back against said idiotic regs. And by that I do mean, in part, getting things changed. Not that good ol bitching isn't helpful on several levels.;)

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
what does anyone's understanding of the term judy have to do with "regulations?"

perhaps because it's in the regs? Just a thought.

judy.

anyone with the ability, we also send mickey's as a digital "bitchslap" to each other.

Nafod

Change I can belive in
This thread is retarded. It was supposed to be about some goofy pilot band, not LULZ (H@IR FORCE SUXXXXORZ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....

Has anyone heard DG's second album? Is it as good as the first?

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This thread is retarded. It was supposed to be about some goofy pilot band, not LULZ (H@IR FORCE SUXXXXORZ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....

Basicly, bashing the AF is more fun then listening to Dos Gringos.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

You seem to be lost. Are you trying to find this place? :D