• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Don't Squeeze the Juice: A Lesson in Karma

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
fred-rogers-4711.jpg

Can you say "arrogant?" I thought you could.

Rubiks06

pilot
You would think that if you got away with murder you would lay low for a long time.....then again. If you get away with murder then you probably think you could get away with anything...

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Here's a lesson: If you get acquitted for murder, and everyone thinks you did it, DON'T EVER show your face in court again. If you do: you're guilty.

snake020

Contributor
Hard to understand why a guy collecting a shielded pension of $22000+/mo needs to resort to armed robbery.

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
I always thought they should have arrested him after the Naked Gun movies. That was a travesty.

He will probably right another book about if he had committed armed robbery or something like that.

BullGator

I always thought they should have arrested him after the Naked Gun movies. That was a travesty.

He will probably right another book about if he had committed armed robbery or something like that.
That's funny, because (other than football) that is what I tell everyone was his best work. You didn't like Nordberg? Those Naked Gun movies were great as a kid; I probably have seen each one 50 times (25 minimum).

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Hard to understand why a guy collecting a shielded pension of $22000+/mo needs to resort to armed robbery.

"shielded" as in the Goldman family could not touch it to pay the wrongful death settlement?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I suppose a case could be made that the number 13 is unlucky for Orenthal James ...

13 hours jury deliberation ...

13 years (to the day) of an acquittal in another court case ...

Don't drink O.J. ... that stuff will KILL you !!! :)

SanDog Native

What percent of SWOs get boats?
Lessons learned from OJ Simpson:
Karma is a bitch

Lesson learned from Airwarriors.com:
Do not, under any circumstances get married in the state of Florida :D