• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Does the book cover it all for the FAA exam?

nugget81

pilot
Use the Gleim study guide or software...both have the full bank of questions you'd see on the respective test you're taking.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Yes, that 900 question book has every exam question encountered. You could also go to sportys and do an online exam, I personally felt it was better.

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
I have the other book too, the one with all 989 questions in it. I'm looking at it and it has questions about balloons, helicopters, and gliders that are not in the book from the link above.

So to be more specific, my question is will the FAA exam include any of these balloon, glider, and helo questions?

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
The FAA Private exam does not include balloon, glider, or helo, unless you are trying to get one of those ratings.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
With regard to FR&R, there will be glider/balloon/helo questions on the FAA exam.

FlyinRock

If you are doding the CATS testing, it will be the same as your PPL. If you already have the PPL, why are you in IFS?