• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Does anyone have the Check List page by page for OCS Package?

Xin Xia

Pro-Rec Supply Corp
Hi everyone, I am currently working on my OCS package. Took my ASTB on December 2011, socred a 59 and 5/4/5. I am almost done with my package, but not sure what order the pages should be. Does anyone have the Check List page by page for OCS package? Thank you very much.

AT3Macklin

Commissioned 17 AUG 2012
Ha, all you had to do was ask for that when you texted me and I could have helped you Xia! Good luck buddy!

Silhouette

Unfortunately the careercounselingguru site is no more from what I can see. I have tried contacting CNRC_OCSQUESTIONS and was told they work only with active duty Navy applicants. I have looked through all potentially pertinent parts of the COMNAVCRUITCOMINST 1131.2E (Navy Recruiting Manual - Officer) and I have not had any luck.
Is there a specific Navy OCS application checklist for active duty applicants from another service?
My OR gave me a one page OCS Application Checklist (Rev 05/27/11), but he is asking for documents not on the checklist. For example, fitness reports (evals) for the last 5 years. This makes sense to me (that the board would want to see them/goes to my military performance), but the fact that it is not on the checklist makes me question if there is a different checklist I should have.
Can anyone provide guidance on that?

USAF_WX2USN

Unfortunately the careercounselingguru site is no more from what I can see. I have tried contacting CNRC_OCSQUESTIONS and was told they work only with active duty Navy applicants. I have looked through all potentially pertinent parts of the COMNAVCRUITCOMINST 1131.2E (Navy Recruiting Manual - Officer) and I have not had any luck.
Is there a specific Navy OCS application checklist for active duty applicants from another service?
My OR gave me a one page OCS Application Checklist (Rev 05/27/11), but he is asking for documents not on the checklist. For example, fitness reports (evals) for the last 5 years. This makes sense to me (that the board would want to see them/goes to my military performance), but the fact that it is not on the checklist makes me question if there is a different checklist I should have.
Can anyone provide guidance on that?

Has anyone responded to you yet? I'm going from Air Force to Navy, so if you have any info please PM me. Thanks!

USAF_WX2USN

You need to get in contact with an Officer Recruiter, they will help you out, we can work with anyone EXCEPT active USN.

I have been in contact with one, but I've been given no guidance, other than I need to take the ASTB. I'm planning on taking it Aug 2nd, but I wanted to get other stuff together in the mean time, but I don't know what else I need.

exNavyOffRec

Probably because you are way early, most anything you do now will have to be redone, due to going out of date or we often get revisions of the application which means it has to be redone as well. The only thing that won't is Birth Certificate, SS Card, Transcripts.