• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Does anyone have any valuable advice for a new midshipmen?

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
Students attending Texas A&M University at Galveston have many benefits of students attending the College Station campus. Sea Aggies, or Sea Ags, may purchase tickets for all sporting events, fine arts performances and concerts held in College Station. Degrees are awarded from Texas A&M University in College Station and Sea Aggies receive the same Aggie ring of which they have the option to attend the ring ceremony in College Station.

Oops. Maybe you should have "hid" until you knew what you were talking about. But it's cool that you aren't a bandwagon fan. I bet you would insult a kid about his education no matter how your favorite football team performs.

I didn't know the whole story thus the two questions within my post. I guess the smiley followed by a "seriously" got lost in the banter. Thanks for the Sea aggie explanation copied from wiki. FWIW, I never insulted him about the education he would receive...just about being an aggie. The world needs ditch diggers too.:) :) :) :)

I keed. I keed.

I am just pissed I will miss every game this year for my voluntold IA....and no, my season tickets are already spoken for so don't anyone ask for them:)

XOXO,
Boyd

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Fair enough, but I don't think he will dig any ditches, he isn't going Marines.

I too will miss most of my teams games, but mainly because they sucked so bad recently they won't be on tv much and I'm on the east coast.

AirAggie92

I fully believe that the Aggies would have won the last thanksgiving game except for Colt McCoy, he saved his team.