• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Do you need hard copy check or just know routing/account number?

Aggie91

My son just got notified he’s assigned to Feb 25 OCS class. I mentioned to him to make sure he packs up his check book (I read somewhere here).

He doesn’t have a checkbook.

Can anyone confirm if you need a physical check? Or do you just need to know your routing and account number? He has it on his USAA app, but not sure if that’s sufficient.

Thanks. He is moving out of his apartment in Texas and driving to our home in Virginia. So just trying to figure if he needs to order checks ASAP.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My son just got notified he’s assigned to Feb 25 OCS class. I mentioned to him to make sure he packs up his check book (I read somewhere here).

Can anyone confirm if you need a physical check? Or do you just need to know your routing and account number? He has it on his USAA app, but not sure if that’s sufficient.

Thanks. He is moving out of his apartment in Texas and driving to our home in Virginia. So just trying to figure if he needs to order checks ASAP.
Just needs the routing number and the account number For direct deposit. He may need checks for buying stuff….not sure.

tcham28

None
Have him ask his recruiter because from what I remember I filled out a direct deposit sheet at the recruiting office before shipping out

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Have you son ask his recruiter.