• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Do pilot's make smoother approaches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

I've found that the further you are from a navy base the more girls like aviators. I guess they are just too used to us around home port.

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
I’ve had a little success with formation flights. First you designate the kamikaze pilot, whom of course won’t be the designated driver and is delegated a few extra drinks. This pilot will destroy the battleship, and remove her from the enemy fleet. With the battle ship out of the picture, the rest of the fleet is fair game. Usually flight leader will take on the best looking ship, while the rest of the wingmen will neutralize the average ships.

Daedalus

HAHAHAHAHA that is the best! I have a similar story but we had no kamikaze. We called the battleship the gatekeeper, we had no keymaster hahaha so the door didn't open. hahaha See the thing was that we were in Europe and the girls were American so they wanted the novel and only wanted to talk to the European guys. More like the gatekeeper only wanted the rest of the fleet to engage foreign forces because their boats were nice and shiny, but the fleet wanted the quality of the Americans, but the fleet could not approach without the permission of the gatekeeper. We made the diversionary tactic of engaging the fleet on the slopes the next day when the gatekeeper could be circumvented.

version2point0

man if i said any of this stuff in my previous line of work before the navy i would have been branded such a geek!

yeah we have a programmer and a floppy drive guy. the programmer evaluates the software to make sure they are viable for hacking. then the floppy drive guy inserts himself into the equation to infect the software with alcohol until it is aparent that the software will accept the new operating system without issues. format complete!

-v2.0

Coner

hahaha...i figured that. ya i guess us pilot's can really score with some produce over any other average joe. i'll drink to that.

Coner

lol...it's the hat. chicks dig it/ that hat sure gives us a better chance of gettin' laid.

Status
Not open for further replies.