• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Diver and Parachute Quals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piacevole

Does anybody know if officers have the opportunity to earn their diver and jump qualifications just for "fun"? I'm a supply officer so I would have no actual need for them, but it would be badass to get them just for the hell of accomplishing something cool.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Get orders to a NSW unit, and you may find they have to bucks to send you to a school or two. I had an intel bud with the Teams and later the NSW Group, They sent him to Ft Benning and he had a promise of dive school as well. He never got around to dive school as his real responsibilities got in the way. Of course, that was back before the US government spent all it's Naval Officer Boondoggle funds on bank bailouts, stimulus pork, and health insurance for healthy 26 year olds, Bill Gates, and the guy that manages the computer game store because he spends all his money to fly to comic con every year then buy health insurance. Where was I, oh ya, what zab said.

Status
Not open for further replies.