• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dilemma

MGoBrew11

pilot
I was told the next NA/NFO board would be held in October by my OR. So much conflicting info out there!

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I will throw one option out there--you can always apply for pilot in another service...

If you want to be in the Navy, though, by all means, put NFO down.

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
I will throw one option out there--you can always apply for pilot in another service...

If you want to be in the Navy, though, by all means, put NFO down.

I have talked to the Air Force and applied to Air Guard Units as well. They say I'm too old as well even though their age limit is 30 by UPT phase 2. That being said the Navy has always been my number 1 choice. It appears as though the Army is my only remaining option if I want to be a pilot. But to be honest I really enjoyed my time in the Navy and would relish the opportunity to be a NFO in the Navy.

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
To update this post I sent the letter in earlier today requesting NFO be added to my application. I simply stated that Naval Aviator is my primary choice and NFO is my secondary choice. I still have people looking into things for me and was advised to write the letter as such. I received confirmation that the letter was sent to HQ today and that I would be seen for this month’s board. I would like to thank everyone here for their advice. I truly appreciate it.