• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Different worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
cent-fcs.jpg

Was John's World

vick-line.jpg

My world

carat-sun.jpg

More of my world

kh-horn497.jpg

Matt's World

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
All nice except Matt's world. Real men fly Grumman Iron. (of course that's real old men) Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

Dave Shutter

I know what you mean Frumby, grew up loving the line of Grumman Iron products, now it seems that the "real men" (and the women too) all fly Boeing Carbon Fiber!

Ahh, the age of the corp. merger...

D

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Frumby's NEW World:

Geez, from Grumman Iron to...uh, Shamu.

Edited by - Tripp on 04/23/2001 23:52:42

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I know, its sad that times change but at least I'm still flying. By the way Tripp, what do you fly. Semper Shamu! Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

ASUPilot

Frumby,

Flying for SWA is still like flying in the military...I watch you guys all the time here in PHX. SWA seems like an airline for me...you guys make the best approaches into PHX. It almost looks as if you guys actually FLY the airplane. I know it's not attack, but it's still a damn good job you have.

ASUPilot (Hayden)

Ed Williams

Hey, when my time as a Naval Aviator ends, I'll be happy to fly anything, a pig, goat, cow, or a whale. Looks good to me.
ed

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Hey, I'm not knocking SWA (nor Major Hein). Southwest is cool.

Frumby, have you shot any approaches using the HUD in the new 737s? I had the opportunity to talk to a SWA Captain one day & I hear they're pretty sch-weet.

BTW, this is my "chariot:"

Out of all of them, I think I like Matt Stevenson's world the most.

Randy Haskin

Just thought I'd throw my hat in the ring for "My World". This is my squadron shooting AMRAAMs at Combat Archer last summer.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
People, people.....please! This is not a picture gallery. So don't use it as such. We have a picture gallery here on Airwarriors for your viewing pleasure. The next person I catch putting NON SWO related pictures on here, and............well, just try me.

-Management

Edited by - steve wilkins on 04/24/2001 20:48:39

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
LOL, good one Steve, had me there for a second, but this is the Aviation portion of the Forum.... Also, should rephrase that first picture of the submarine conn, that "was John's world"...

Since we are on this Gallery posting frenzy, here is my addition,:

John's upcoming world at VP4 over MCAS Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii!!

I know, I know life is difficult, but I will manage to overcome and not enjoy too much of the sights... somebody has to do it, so I guess it might as well be me!

Status
Not open for further replies.