• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Difference between 2-year and 4-year NROTC?

akdorsey

You got a problem with me?
Well I was going there to get my core classes out of the way and calc will be easier there and I can get more help from teachers cause its a small college compared to UGA or something. How many semesters of calc are required for NROTC? I've heard 1 and 2 and then I know about calc based physics.

robav8r

None
Contributor
Njrotc Question

Anyone out there have any gouge on how helpful JROTC is while you are in High School? My son is taking JROTC now - just curious how "helpful" it will be if/when he decides to pursue a ROTC scholarship in college. Thanks :sonar_125

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Anyone out there have any gouge on how helpful JROTC is while you are in High School? My son is taking JROTC now - just curious how "helpful" it will be if/when he decides to pursue a ROTC scholarship in college. Thanks :sonar_125

I did AFJROTC when I was in high school and it looked good on the app. They certainly acknowledged all of it when I was interviewing etc..

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
Well I was going there to get my core classes out of the way and calc will be easier there and I can get more help from teachers cause its a small college compared to UGA or something. How many semesters of calc are required for NROTC? I've heard 1 and 2 and then I know about calc based physics.

The requirements of the NROTC program are you complete 6 hrs of calc and 6 hrs of calc based physics.