• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

JoJoGoHard

PRO-REC Y IW (18100) 20DEC13
Picked up for INTEL!!!! Thank you NavyOfficerRec and everyone else for all your help and advice!!! Apparently there were 6 AD that were picked up. . .
Congratulations Timbo... I know you have been grinding for a minute... Persistence is the key... INTEL got it right...

androskow

Thank you all for the congrats. I am so excited and very anxious to get started. A little correction to my original, I was ProRec for SWO/IW. E

Spookcumber

Congratulations Timbo... I know you have been grinding for a minute... Persistence is the key... INTEL got it right...

Thank you!! Yeah no joke, it's been a journey but I'm glad everything work out!! Been making thank you calls all day. Hopefully I'll be able to class up with you or some other "familiar faces" from here.

Connie

Just spoke with my recruiter and he checked the system and no results were up. I applied for nfo, intel, iwo, and SWO. So maybe the non ad results haven't been posted

My recruiter did tell me that he spoke with the intel PM today and currently intel is at 108% capacity and it was unlikely many or any
would be picked up.

Was informed today..ProRec Y IW (1810)
IW only selected 10 Sailors. Congrats to all those selected!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
IT2(IDW) 3.5 yrs AD
TS/SCI
ACFL
BFA -3.0
MS-3.6
Net+, Sec+
ASVAB :83
OAR:41
Awards:
Red Cross Presidential Citation and letter from CIC Obama
3 FLOCS
MOVSM
NAM
Good Conduct
Bluejacket of the quarter 2X (2012, 2013)
Blue jacket of the year 2012
Submitted Package Oct. 2013
ProRec Y IW

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
Just spoke with my recruiter and he checked the system and no results were up. I applied for nfo, intel, iwo, and SWO. So maybe the non ad results haven't been posted

My recruiter did tell me that he spoke with the intel PM today and currently intel is at 108% capacity and it was unlikely many or any
would be picked up.

Same story here. My recruiter verified everything again this morning and the civilian results still weren't showing.