• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

IDC Applicant

The results for the Intel board are out. I got word from my CMC that one of my guys did not get recomended. She wont give me the list, so no I dont have the list. She also said that it was 0 out of 93 applicants. It seems that they didnt picked anybody up this time around. Take this information for what is worth, if you are still waiting keep your hopes up and wait until you get your own results, its hard for me to belived that they didnt picked anyone up this time around, but you never know

The Dec IW board results were sent out in separate lists for Pro-Y and Pro-N. Which would explain why there were 0 of 93.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
The Dec IW board results were sent out in separate lists for Pro-Y and Pro-N. Which would explain why there were 0 of 93.
forgive my ignorance but I don't know what this means for Intel. was the release of 0-93 selects just for IW and we are still awaiting on Intel results?

IDC Applicant

forgive my ignorance but I don't know what this means for Intel. was the release of 0-93 selects just for IW and we are still awaiting on Intel results?

No. I was just comparing the situations. The list their CMC saw was likely the Pro-N list for INTEL, explaining why it appears that no one was selected. Raap said earlier that he was selected for Intel, hence the certainty of two lists.

exNavyOffRec

No. I was just comparing the situations. The list their CMC saw was likely the Pro-N list for INTEL, explaining why it appears that no one was selected. Raap said earlier that he was selected for Intel, hence the certainty of two lists.

In the past the email listed all, sent out all affected commands.