• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

ricks61885

Ricks61885
How did you get your FS so quickly? I got Pro-rec'ed the same day you did but I only just signed the paperwork to start my security clearance investigation yesterday.
The St. Louis office had me do MEPS and security clearance paperwork (which was probably already done because I am active duty) before I submitted to NRC. With my conditional release and Age waiver requiring a class date before March, I am sure it was thrown on the top of the pile.

theghettodefendant

None
I thought I had completed my clearance but my OR sent me another form yesterday to sign. Hopefully that will all go through fast because he told me I could possibly end up with a February class date.

Phoenix30

ProRec-Y for SWO
30 Yrs Old as of 03Dec13.
AD with 11 Years
Criminal Justice BA- 3.69
OAR- 45
Awards: 2 NAM, 2 Admirals Letters
Evals: EP/EP/EP
LORs: 2x O-6
Interviews: 0-6, 2x 0-5, O-4, O-3 all 10s

Tattoo and Age Waiver included with package submission.
MT1.

Congratz on your selection! how do you get an age waiver for SWO? I also would like to apply.

V/R

JoJoGoHard

PRO-REC Y IW (18100) 20DEC13
JoJo, e-mail coming your way... "better late than never"; :oops: however, "mo' betta on time than late!;)

Good luck on board results!:)
BzB, prior ET2 (SS)
I appreciate it Hugh... I received the "goods" definitely will have a lot of great reading while on CICWO watch... Thanks for the good luck praises, they are well received, but right now we are under the "hurry up and wait" and the "standing bye" for further instruction policies haha...Thanks again, from one current ET to a prior ET!!!

theghettodefendant

None
Now I have to wait for my degree to be posted to get my final transcript. I hope there are still spots left for February classes once I get this all in.

IUGUY

I'm going crazy right now! I want to see if I got my FS letter! The whole ship is on liberty today ....... No one there knows anything. Blah!