• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

USNavyIntel

IS1 (SW/AW)
CRAP! Apparently, AD peeps need to have their command send a message to NAVPERSCOM and their follow-on command saying the member WILL NOT transfer until the results come back.

So they won't review any of the packets till Jan or February ? Or that's when we will hear ? I would rather know now but hopefully I am able to submit my grades from this semester to that board.

According the the email I received, the other IDC boards won't convene until late Jan-early Feb.

CTFly1

NavyOffRec said elsewhere that Intel had messed up their numbers and had taken too many people before. He was surprised that they would hold Intel boards now before numbers got worked out. That may be part of the reason... or maybe it's just scheduling. But if they're holding IW, it may be more because of the numbers game.

theghettodefendant

None
I wish, you call your recruiter again? I really don't wanna bother mine but I'm dyin.
Not yet, he said he would be sure to let me know as soon as he heard anything. I don't want to bother the guy, but it's weird everyone else is hearing back and I feel like I'm just sitting here.