• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

STM Maritime

Just heard from my recruiter that my package was not seen by this SNA/SNFO board. He seems to think it was not in on time, but he also has not received good communications from recruiting command. Pretty upsetting to say the least to just find this out now.
He says my package will be seen at the next board, does anyone know when that might be? He said they are meeting every month because of the rolling board, can anyone confirm/deny this?

DWILL

Some things to look at are awards, Letters of Recommendation, your PRTs. Retaking the OAR is great but keep in mind that for one if you get a lower score thats your new score and people have gotten ProRec-Y with lower scores. Its a big picture that they are looking at. Also look at your essays and who did your interviews. I had 4, one of which was a Supply Capt because i initially was applying for Supply. Im no expert, just pointing out what seemed to work for me. I also had several people review my package prior to submitting. Hope this helps and good luck and if you need any help send me a message.

Crew,
Thanks for the reply. I actually think my OAR, awards and qualifications are fine. Can't do anything to change those at the moment. I submitted 6 interviews, all excellent. I am coming up on another NAM, that will put me a 4. I will try the Stennis C.O., maybe that will put me over the edge. I can also add JSOQ for this past quarter. Thanks again and Congrats!

DWILL

I think you have good stats, don't sweat the OAR a few points isn't going to make or break you. If you would have walked into my office as a prior service or civilian I would have been very happy to have you as an applicant.

I would say what we can't look at are your interviews, so keep working on your MA degree, are you close to finishing another term? That would be reason to reapply within 6 months.

NavyOffRec,

Thank you for the reply. I will have two terms completed after six months of waiting to re-apply. I will definitely submit at that time. My only concern is becoming needs of the navy due to my application status holding up being issued orders. It is a sacrifice I am willing to make though. I should also have two more NAMs by that point. I will continue to apply until my enlistment is up. Thank you again Sir.

Cah8t6

Has anyone heard the non ad swo results ? Or anything from Kansas City. Second time around the wait is killing me.

America

Congratulations to everyone getting their pro-Y!! Now if only I could hear back so I can stop checking this thing every 5 minutes..