• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

ironhead79ltc

Yeah me too, I hate having another waiting game. I hope the medical part is just a quick once over since we already had to complete a commissioning physical with a Navy doc.

AmericanJoe

finally finished with this kit compilation rodeo. medical submitted today along with kit. I guess it's happening to a lot of non-AD. About two months ago (per talking to my OR) ago I guess you could submit the app and get medical done later, now they want med with the app for SNA. Who knows, maybe they were waiting on my kit...Best of luck and see you next boards

Same here buddy

USNavyIntel

IS1 (SW/AW)
Haha please don't remind me i don't even want to acknowledge the fact that we played auburn this year.
Understandeable. We started out strong, but tapered off. I even went to an Alabama ALUMNI bar to watch the game with a friend who's a UA fan...wearing an Ole Miss shirt. Not a good day. haha. But, I guess I was avenged because we were out with that same friend when the Auburn faux pas happened.