• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
finally finished with this kit compilation rodeo. medical submitted today along with kit. I guess it's happening to a lot of non-AD. About two months ago (per talking to my OR) ago I guess you could submit the app and get medical done later, now they want med with the app for SNA. Who knows, maybe they were waiting on my kit...Best of luck and see you next boards

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
Took care of the last thing needed for my medical stuff this morning. Just waiting for that pesky Pro-Y now. Been in touch with OR today nothing yet. Maybe tomorrow...

USNavyIntel

IS1 (SW/AW)
Took care of the last thing needed for my medical stuff this morning. Just waiting for that pesky Pro-Y now. Been in touch with OR today nothing yet. Maybe tomorrow...
Maybe soon. Even though the wait for INTEL results in August were about two weeks, I'm still hoping for an earlier release this time around.

jdaws402

Any clue as to why it's taking so long for civilian results? Shouldn't they be out if the AD results are?

My understanding of it, as a civilian who is also waiting on the results, is its really just a matter of it getting passed down. Pretty sure the selections were made together but our ORs just haven't received the results yet. They receive the results from their "boss" and delays down the chain are possible. However, someone with experience could probably explain this much better.