• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December 2006 Service Selection

dbatt005

P-3 FO
None
Have any December 2006 grads seen their service selection results yet or know when they expect to see them?

h2o polo

The answer for me is no. I talked to my LT and he said that the lists should be coming out this week.

UMichfly

pilot
None
And for the annual rumor mill answer that will just build your hopes that you'll hear any time soon....

Our December grads heard back yesterday. The CAPT. alluded to their results as being "bootleg" which may mean that he has a hookup somewhere but...who knows. Best of luck :)

h2o polo

Congrats. I didn't hear anything today so I guess I'll just remain a nervous wreck and hope I find out tomorrow....

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Received the results this morning--got 1390, I'm stoked!

Introduce yourself if you see me around the Unit and I can give you the skinny on things NFO. Ask one of the OCs to point me out to you, as many of them know me, or just look for the ever-present obnoxious Oakleys (or PM as required).

Brett

MasterBates

That would make sense. I am/was a USNR guy, so I get a 5 in place of a 0

FUBIJAR is one of my favorite patches to wear when appropriate...