• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December 17 Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

austinfalnes

It's already 2 PM EST..

And no word...at least not for me...looks like we might be waiting untill after the new year!...

clock_125.gif

Warlord

SNA Hopeful
No word here either... guess we'll just wait longer. This blows... 23 years of hopes and dreams down the drain in one phone call/email? Maybe. Maybe not.

Brooke

I know!! I think the recruiter is going to start blocking my number if I call anymore :) It's taking a lot of will power.

Gnome

Hey-

I just found out yesterday that I got picked up for Supply. I don't know my date yet because my recruiter was supposed to call today and she didn't. I guess I'll know on Monday.

Gnome

Brooke

Hey guys!!! I rec'd word about being pro. rec'd for Supply on the 15th, and just got a call yesterday the 22 that I've been pro. rec'd for Intel!!! I'm really excited :) Half the battle...now just waiting for an acceptance. Anyway, hope others have heard good news as well. Good Luck everyone!!!!! And, congratulations Gnome...I'm so exctied for you :)

Brooke

Warlord

SNA Hopeful
So if I haven't been contacted yet then what does that mean? Did you guys call your recruiter or wait on them to call you?

gnorman911

My recruiter just called me, but I have know him really well. You might want to give your recruiter a call after christmas.

Brooke

Warlord...I got the call from my recruiter, without having to call him. Patience is definitely not my strongest virtue but in this case it has paid off. I have to be honest when I say that I've really lucked out with this recruiter, b/c the guy is awesome (and I've had some pretty bad experience with the crappy ones). I don't think it "means" anything one way or another that you haven't heard anything; there could be countless reasons why you didn't get a call b/f the break. It doesn't necessarily mean anything negative. Anyway...stay positive (although I know that's easier said than done) and try to enjoy the holidays. You'll hear something soon, don't worry. GOOD LUCK!!! And Congratulations to anyone who's rec'd good news so far!!!!!!!!

Brooke

Status
Not open for further replies.