• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December 17 Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlj0215

Well, they are looking at my package for Pilot, NFO or Supply on December 17. Anyone else getting looked at then? Anyone else as anxious as I am?

austinfalnes

I hear there is an INTEL board meeting this upcoming week as well...

I imagine several communities are trying to get alot of work done before the holiday break. Hopefully word comes out before they take off so that we know!

Good Luck to you all

austinfalnes

My package was sent to Millington in the first week of November!! I submitted for INTEL/SWO/CRYPTO. I'm applying for BDCP, so I think that means I come under a different set of boards. Anyway, as of now, I only know that I was declared non-select for SWO. But my recruiter claims that my package is being reviewed this week...so we'll see....

Good Luck!

DairyCreamer

My only question to you is, how do you know the date they are looking at your package so specifically? It would be cool to know how to find the selection board dates.

~Nate

Originally posted by mlj0215
Well, they are looking at my package for Pilot, NFO or Supply on December 17. Anyone else getting looked at then? Anyone else as anxious as I am?

Eteled

How long do the selection boards meet for? My recruiter told me to call him around the 8th of next month. Maybe I'll get a pro. rec. christmas gift!

austinfalnes

BUPERS isn't public with dates for civilian selection, only active and reserve duty promotion.

But you recruiter can tell you whether your application has been received by any boards. It's included on the PORT report

mlj0215

My recruiter told me the date my package was going to be looked at. By the way, what the heck is the PORT report? THanks....

austinfalnes

Sorry...

The PORT report is issued daily from MIllington. It contains information about which packages have been received/are being reviewed. It also is the means by which your recruiter will tell you if you have been pro-rec'd

froghead1

Well, at least we know they are meeting as of Wednesday. My recruiter emailed me for some more info the board needed. Good luck to everyone that has their package in for this month.

mlj0215

What kind of stuff would they need that isn't already in the package? I'm wondering because it seems like my whole life history was in there. What program did you apply for?

Brooke

Thanks everyone....you've just made my blood pressure go up significantly!!! I received word of being pro. rec'd for Supply on Monday (12/15) which is my second choice. I'm still waiting to hear about Intel (1st) and Diving (3rd). I read above that someone thinks the Intel board is meeting this week...........man oh man, I can't take the waiting!!!!!! Well, best of luck to everyone!! I'm hoping we hear soon :)

froghead1

Yeah, I felt the same way. They just needed to know some information about my Mom's permanent resident alien status.

Status
Not open for further replies.