• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DEC2006 Grads

tk628

Electronic Attack Savant
pilot
Does everyone else have report dates? I know I'm still waiting......

RunninUte

Ute Nation
Brand new to the community here, although I have been a lurker for awhile reading up on all the great information. I appreciate all and the future advice that you guys give.

First of all congratulations on your commission and selection to the Aviation community. I am a December grad as well and still waiting for the orders, so you are not alone

And yes I am a Utah fan and since Urban Meyer is at Florida I have to cheer for them so go gators :D

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Does everyone else have report dates? I know I'm still waiting......

Nobody has orders yet here in San Diego. It could be weeks or months, so your commands will probably put you to work in some fashion. Welcome aboard, Ute!

Brett

RunninUte

Ute Nation
Yep, my biology degree is going into full use operating the shredder here at the unit :)

Thanks glad to be here, finally

tk628

Electronic Attack Savant
pilot
I think I'll give this link a bump, as I am STILL waiting.... I don't mind being stashed.. but come on.... at least they could give me a date no? Anyone else still waiting?!

navychick

Just wanted to say hey! I will be in Pcola in just over one week (Jan 30)... right after my exciting drive across country that is going to rock! Cant wait to see you all down there, and good luck with those orders!

I can't believe Im going to flight school...=)

MasterBates

mine and my buddy's orders are supposed to come out tomorrow or friday. should be for 02FEB.

Ahhh, orders coming out from bupers.

You need to be introduced to BUPERS time..

Date you get orders (Julian) = (Date you were told)+(Combined paygrade of ALL GS's somehow involved with them releasing them)+ (Detailer Paygrade) ^2 / (1+Number of bottles of booze you send him).\

Shortform

Y = X + Sum(GS) + D^2/Booze+1

Assuming you were promised them today (7018 day) and there was 1 GS-7, and your detailer is a LT who was not compensated...

Y = 7018 + 7 + 3^2/1 = 7034 day

They should be out in message traffic Saturday, Feb 3rd, making you late.

phrogpilot73

Ahhh, orders coming out from bupers.

You need to be introduced to BUPERS time..

Date you get orders (Julian) = (Date you were told)+(Combined paygrade of ALL GS's somehow involved with them releasing them)+ (Detailer Paygrade) ^2 / (1+Number of bottles of booze you send him).\

Shortform

Y = X + Sum(GS) + D^2/Booze+1

Assuming you were promised them today (7018 day) and there was 1 GS-7, and your detailer is a LT who was not compensated...

Y = 7018 + 7 + 3^2/1 = 7034 day

They should be out in message traffic Saturday, Feb 3rd, making you late.
You forgot one variable, add the number of Fridays between now and the date you were told.

Y= X + Sum(GS) + Sum (Fri) + D^2/Booze + 1

ramblin_rick

orders finally came out last week. started moving stuff down from ATL this week and reporting next week. report date is Friday Feb 2, anyone know if it's better to report earlier. I'm supposed to detach from my ROTC command in ATL Wed 31st and could make it to P'cola before COB no problem. would that get me in line ahead of the other a-poolers coming down for Feb (slightly less wait time)?

Pags

N/A
pilot
orders finally came out last week. started moving stuff down from ATL this week and reporting next week. report date is Friday Feb 2, anyone know if it's better to report earlier. I'm supposed to detach from my ROTC command in ATL Wed 31st and could make it to P'cola before COB no problem. would that get me in line ahead of the other a-poolers coming down for Feb (slightly less wait time)?
doesn't matter. enjoy ATL a little while longer.