• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Data Report Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

I have recieved my orders for ACES, and on one of the informaton sheets that was included in the package, was something that said upon completion of ACES students will recieve a Student Data Report Card listing one of the following status: "Up-round" (ready to start flight training), "Remediaton required"( a list of details required for the student to become an Up-round), or "Disqualified" no need to explain that one.
But I was wondering for those who have already been to ACES if a person was to get remediation required status would that delay them into going to OCS and could it cost them thier designator? And besides the PRT/Swim Screen, and physical are there any other things at ACES that are gradeable that is not mentioned in the packet?

Stephen J. Hall

Derrill Thompson

No need to be nervous about the swim screen. Not even really a test. When I was down there in January, the swim screen was just an instructional evolution.

In fact, I wouldn't worry about anything having to do with ACES except for the physical. Everything else there is FYI only!

Derrill Thompson

Derrill Thompson

Ed,

I think the term "completely filled" is a bit of an understatement, isn't it? I remember a different story from the very pale-faced ED in January...

Derrill

Ed Williams

Well Derrill, the worst part about the whole thing was that I forgot my gloves that day and had to borrow Kyle's. I tried so hard not to get puke on his gloves. Now that i look back on it, it was pretty funny....can't wait to go up again.
ed

Tahoe

quote:
Did I mention I thought I was going to die?
ed

Ed!!

I can hear them now, "Two Bags, your at 3/4's of a mile...call the ball."

Ed Williams

That would be pretty funny. Hopefully I can get rid of the whole air sick thing in not too many flights. I don't think that the Navy can afford to keep on giving me puke bags every day.
ed

Status
Not open for further replies.