• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Crud

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuggerat

has anyone played crud or combat crud before? or do we leave that to the airforce and the canadians... cause i saw some pictures and rules online, it looked pretty cool, and i want to play.

BeanFighter

pilot
Crud is a great game if your squadron gets into it. But, many don't have the inclination or even the opportunity to play. My old Marine hornet squadron played with the Air force in Kunsan whenever we could, or when a fellow UDP squadron was in Iwakuni. Now here in K-rock we try to have a tournament every 6 months or so to introduce crud to the studs.

Vic

Your MOM!
pilot
I played at Moddy when I was there and it's actually a pretty cool game!

BeanFighter

pilot
Crud is played with a pool table and 2 balls and no cues. 2 teams with 3-5 players per team battle it out in a contest that is a cross between hockey and pro wrestling.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
zuggerat said:
has anyone played crud or combat crud before? or do we leave that to the airforce and the canadians... cause i saw some pictures and rules online, it looked pretty cool, and i want to play.

Leave it to the Air Force and the Canucks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.