• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Criminal Record Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

supafreddy

Hi guys,

I have a couple of questions. Recently I took the test and let me tell you those study books don't help out at all. Unofficially I received a 45 in my test, which I was told that it was above average. Is this a good score??. Since I'm a computer science graduate and I'm interested in programming what fields do you guys recommend? So, yes I got arrested when i was 18. Lucky, the judge told me to go home and dropped all the charges. Recently, I went to my local police station to check my criminal record. I was told that because my arrest was 7-10 years old that my criminal record was wipe clean, meaning that I don't have a criminal record. Can the Navy find out about my arrest even though I don't have a criminal record???

P.S. sorry for the spell...tired and hungry

thanx for your help guys

JKD

1- Unless you are convicted of a crime, you don't have a criminal record (the whole innocent until proven guilty thing). If the charges were dismissed, then you don't have a criminal record. If you were released on probation, then you do.

2- If you do have a criminal record, I would disclose it.

supafreddy

Well, I don't feel like I'm hidding anything from anyone Irrumpo. I'm an honest person and like all you guys I'm not perfect. I would think that by talking about it here would help other people who have similar questions. Remember, most of us are applying to join and it wouldn't be the end of the world if we don't get in. Can you guys tell me what is the highest score you can get on the test..

thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.