• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Treetop Flyer

pilot
My subject is the unvaccinated are causing a wave of disease in our country, filling up the hospitals and ICUs and killing people.

I understand you want to talk about masks to divert attention from that failure.

Thanks again, unvaccinated.

View attachment 32127
The subject was cases, which made your “thanks unvaccinated” comment completely ridiculous. Now you’re changing the subject, and looking ridiculous.

Mirage

pilot
My subject is the unvaccinated are causing a wave of disease in our country, filling up the hospitals and ICUs and killing people.

I understand you want to talk about masks to divert attention from that failure.

Thanks again, unvaccinated.

View attachment 32127
The vaccinated spread the virus, too. The only thing the unvaccinated are doing is hurting themselves. Filling up the icus with themselves. They aren't "killing people". The virus is doing that. You don't want to talk about masks for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

taxi1

pilot
The subject was cases
Who cares about cases other than you and @SlickAg? And you care about them only because you use it to argue about your precious mask phobia, rather being worried about people actually in the hospital, the ICU, and the morgue. Weird.

The vaccinated spread the virus, too.
Sure, but do you think they are as contagious as an unvaccinated person? You can google on it, but the answer is obvious.

SlickAg

pilot
Here's a picture you can look at while you wait.

View attachment 32128
Right back at you. No one is changing the subject. You’ve spent a year and a half talking about how effective masks are. There’s all the data in the world now to show the opposite. I know it’s hard, but you can admit that masks don’t matter. It’s fine.

Last edited:

SlickAg

pilot
Who cares about cases other than you and @SlickAg? And you care about them only because you use it to argue about your precious mask phobia, rather being worried about people actually in the hospital, the ICU, and the morgue. Weird.

Sure, but do you think they are as contagious as an unvaccinated person? You can google on it, but the answer is obvious.
Who cares about cases? Dude, get a grip. You have spent literally a year and half talking about cases. Only NOW have you ever stopped talking about slowing the spread and lockdowns and masks and how effective it would be if everyone just followed these three easy steps. Now you’re just recycling the “but you’re killing grandma!!” argument you’ve also used in the past.

Now the new monster in your closet is the delta variant. How’s Sweden doing with the delta variant? I haven’t heard about it in the papers much. Maybe, just maybe, the way they handled the past year and a half has led to widespread herd immunity. You tell me which country got it right.

Treetop Flyer

pilot

Because lots of petty tyrants care about cases. Masks, high vaccination rates, and restrictions apparently don’t help when cases mirror states without those measures. If the vulnerable are vaccinated, cases don’t matter.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Why are you changing the subject?
He didn't. If you can't add content to the discussion then please hold fire. It would also help if all you guys didn't directly address each other. You are not changing any minds. Good to see the differing evidence and perspectives, but it isn't necessary to directly engage to get those posts out.

SlickAg

pilot
He didn't. If you can't add content to the discussion then please hold fire. It would also help if all you guys didn't directly address each other. You are not changing any minds. Good to see the differing evidence and perspectives, but it isn't necessary to directly engage to get those posts out.
So if someone posts about the efficacy of masks (or lack thereof), and then the response is castigating unvaccinated people and blaming them for the spread of the delta variant (even in a state that has had a mask mandate for almost a year and a half)...I mean, yeah it’s all about covid so it fits in with the theme of the thread, but I’d be hard-pressed to say that’s not changing the subject.

I'm glad you responded though. My prediction came (half) true!

He’s buying time until the mods come in and simp for him before locking the thread again.

Here's an article so I'm "adding content". Vaccines work! I mean, they SHOULD work. They will DEFINITELY work once you get another shot. We're pretty sure about that anyway. It's The Science (TM).

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Seriously? Slick posted a graph showing cases spiking in Hawaii then I posted one comparing their case spike to Texas despite vastly different responses. Taxi1 blamed unvaccinated people. I pointed out that Hawaii leads the nation in vaccination rate, so clearly that’s not the key factor in stopping case spikes. He then deflected by bringing up hospitalizations. That’s not adding content, it’s a non sequitur. If he wanted to post a chart about percentage of vaccinations in hospitals on its own, it’s adding content except I don’t think I’ve seen anyone arguing that’s not the case.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
George Mason University reverses course on vaccine mandate for Prof, and hopefully students, with natural antibodies. Only problem I see is it seems the length of resistance for natural antibodies can't be predicted as well as for the vaccine. On balance, I prefer this approach.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Anyone tracking cardiovascular problems - especially in younger males - as a result of the mRNA vaccine? I have seen different opinions on it, but nothing trustworthy.

SlickAg

pilot
George Mason University reverses course on vaccine mandate for Prof, and hopefully students, with natural antibodies. Only problem I see is it seems the length of resistance for natural antibodies can't be predicted as well as for the vaccine. On balance, I prefer this approach.
I’d take a gander at that article I just posted.

With the rise in breakthrough cases and vaccinated people getting hospitalized and dying despite the CDC’s assurance they 100% prevented severe death and illness, along with boosters now being “authorized” starting next month, as Toby Keith would say, they ain't as good as they once was.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I’d take a gander at that article I just posted.

With the rise in breakthrough cases and vaccinated people getting hospitalized and dying despite the CDC’s assurance they 100% prevented severe death and illness, along with boosters now being “authorized” starting next month, as Toby Keith would say, they ain't as good as they once was.
Yeah. I have seen that. I was only speaking to length of effective resistance between the two. If you want to start counting the minuscule number of hospitalizations and deaths of break throughs of the vaccine, let's take a look at the number of hospitalizations and deaths of people with natural antibodies. I haven't seen those numbers, if they exist.